Partnerships and Professional Affiliations
In order to provide relevant and socially robust supports to its customers, EET proactively collaborates with:
- Government Agencies
- Volunteer organisations
- Community groups
- Other service providers
EDG – The Essential Disability Group
Essential Employment & Training is the founding member of the Essential Disability Group – EDG; a group of like-minded small to medium sized community organisations who have built a number of exciting partnerships across NSW.
EDG links quality local community services and creates a vibrant support network for people with disability. EDG members work together in a complementary and collaborative way, to to offer people with disability a wider range of services and activities by linking the full spectrum of local community services and creating a suite of community supports to benefit people with disability and provide holistic responses to their needs.
EDG partners are working together in YOUR local community to provide support and services for people with disability
Currently EDG is in development in Shoalhaven, New England, North West, Riverina, Tamworth and Illawarra regions and to date has 5 members:
- Southern Cross Community Housing Ltd (Nowra, Ulladulla, Cooma and Batemans Bay)
- Individual Ability Support (IAS) Inverell
- RehabCo (Albury, Canberra, Griffith, Nowra, Sydney, Wagga Wagga and Wollongong)
- Essential Employment and Training (EET)
- Essentra Learning (Registered Training Organisation of Essential Personnel) and more in progress
As a partnership EDG can offer:
- Development of personalised NDIS plans,
- employment services including job seeking skills, job preparation skills, and interview skills,
- youth employment options,
- school leaver education supports,
- volunteer work placements,
- community activities, and
- accommodation support.