EET has been assisting employers to find the right staff for over 30 years. Throughout that time it has successfully placed 1000+ jobseekers into work. Staff at EET use effective job matching strategies to get the right people in the right workplace environment. EET believes that diversity is the key to a strong and inclusive workforce and employs a team of professionally trained and attentive employment consultants to build employer/employee relationships that will last. EET is proud of the dedication and commitment of its staff, who champion the need for an inclusive and diverse workforce which includes people with disability.
EET provides a range of cost-free services to employers, from training programs, ongoing support and access to various government incentives in the form of wage subsidies.
EET can provide lots of benefits for the employer such as:
- Provision of casual, part-time or full-time employees,
- ongoing training and support supervision of employees,
- work trials / work experience with full insurance coverage,
- access to financial incentives to assist with costs of further training and development,
- help to access subsidies for equipment and workplace modifications,
- assistance with traineeships and apprenticeships,
- ongoing support and review of employment relationship, and
- obligation free interviews and information sessions.
All services to employers are FREE OF CHARGE