Essential Employment and Training (EET) is a community based not-for-profit employment service provider established in 1986, successfully delivering a comprehensive range of employment, life skills and training solutions to people with disability in the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands and Southern Tablelands regions.
EET strives to empower people with disability to create and own their futures and works with its clients in person-centred and respectful ways.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Accounts Clerk to join our Finance Team to perform various financial administrative tasks.
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals and business principles including:-
- Demonstrated ability to process financial transactions and produce reports
- Demonstrated ability to process accounts payable/accounts receivable; assisting with entering transaction data to ledgers and maintaining a general ledger
- Experience in processing purchases and sales including EFT/e-business and cash payments
- Experience in maintaining petty cash and petty cash reconciliation
- Demonstrated ability to perform financial calculations;
- Demonstrated efficiency in data entry skills and filing systems
- Demonstrated ability to assist with processing payroll
- Have strong reconciliation skills
- Have strong business technology and computer skills including MS Excel
- Have a thorough knowledge of MYOB or equivalent programs
- Demonstrated ability to maintain business records
As well as:
- Demonstrated ability to organise personal work priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times
- Have strong service orientation and work ethic
- Ability to deal with suppliers, banks, staff and others in a professional manner to provide strong customer service in financial transactions
- Ability to assist with producing GST reports
- Relevant Qualifications
- Have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
SALARY & CONDITIONS
As per the Labour Market Assistance Industry Award 2010
Essential Employment and Training is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to a high standard of WHS. Essential Personnel is a smoke- free working environment.
What Essential Employment and Training can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Salary sacrificing which offers you tax savings plus additional meal entertainment and accommodation expenses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training and support and professional development
- Family-friendly organisation
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- A professional career in the human services sector
To apply for this position you MUST:
- Download our Application for Employment form by pasting the following link to your browser: http://eetgroup.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/78-R17-01-18-Application-for-Employment-EET.doc – Complete the Application for Employment Form AND respond to each of the Essential & Desirable criteria of the position.
- Contact our Head Office on 1800 243 513 to request a copy of the full job vacancy & our EET Application for Employment Form. Complete the Application for Employment Form AND respond to each of the Essential & Desirable criteria of the position.
NOTE: Late applications or applications which have not addressed the selection criteria will not be considered. Send your application to the attention of:
The Finance Manager
Essential Employment & Training
Accounts Clerk Position – Wollongong
PO Box 1156, Wollongong NSW 2500
Email your application to email@example.com
Enquiries about this position to Jenny Kjaer – Finance Manager
Ph: 02 4227 3111
CLOSING DATE: 5.00 pm Friday 16 February 2018
|Job Category||Part time|
|Closing Date||5.00 pm Friday 16 February 2018|