When you volunteer you:
- Develop new skills and use your existing ones
- Develop a new understanding about people with disabilities
- Have fun! Meet new people
- Make a real difference in your community
- Boost your career options
- Increase your motivation and personal satisfaction and build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Support your studies and training
Essential Employment and Training provides volunteers with:
- Reimbursement of approved expenses
- Recognised industry experience
EET has offices at Wollongong, Warilla, Kiama, Nowra, Bomaderry, Sussex Inlet, Sanctuary Point, Ulladulla, Mittagong, Tahmoor, Goulburn, Yass, Moree, Inverell and Narrabri.
To volunteer with us, you will need a Working with Children Check Clearance and you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Record Check. For further information, contact us on Freecall 1800 243 513 or download the packs below.