Meet your NDIS facilitators
NDIS Regional Manager
Free Call: 1800 634 728
Mobile: 0429 202 348
How we can support you:
Get involved in community and social activities:
- Coordinate your NDIS plan
- Develop your life skills
- Develop your employability
- Pursue your hobbies and interests
- Travel independently
- Manage your life stage transitions
and help you with:
- Day-to-day living activities
- Short-term accommodation
- Travel and transport
- Household tasks
- Weekend and out-of-hours activities
NDIS Support Coordination
So, what does that mean?
- They can help you to understand your NDIS plan and assist you to choose and connect with providers,
- they will help you to coordinate a range of supports, both NDIS-funded and those available out in the community as well as build on your informal supports,
- they will also help you to put your plan into action so you can achieve your goals.
EET’s NDIS Facilitators can help you with your Support Coordination in so many ways, they can:
- Talk to you about your NDIS plan; the supports you have been allocated, and how to make the most of your funding,
- help you to participate more fully in your community,
- find the right people who can help you to achieve your goals,
- to introduce you to these people and help you to set up a contract with them,
- resolve points of crisis if they arise,
- teach you or your carer how to navigate the self-managed part of your plan, such as how to booking services, monitoring your funding, making payments, and providing feedback, and
- help you to register for myGov website and show you how to use the ‘myplace’ portal.
MORE GOOD NEWS!
One of the NDIS facilitators can be present at your planning meeting if you want them there. They can speak to the NDIS on your behalf if you find things a bit confusing, and make sure that all your questions are answered properly.
If you choose EET for your support coordination it will:
- provide you with information about the NDIS and NDIS providers in your area,
- connect you with your chosen NDIS provider(s), and
- link you with a variety of services for your NDIS funded supports.
EET’s innovative and individualised services are tailored to your NDIS goals and aspirations. They offer a wide variety of supports to help you access your community, promote personal independence, and source employment.
Please be aware that EET NDIS Facilitators are not paid advocates, nor are they responsible for rostering and administration of your individual supports.